So, there's been some surveys going around the blog world called "Fives". And, I wanted to put my 2 cents in.....
Hmmm...when do I ever NOT do that? :)
All I have to do is answer each statement with five answers..very easy peasy!
*Last five people I talked to on the phone:1. 1-2
5. 1-2 (Do you sense a pattern? =)...I do wayyy more texting than talking...except for my daily catch-ups with 1-2)
*Last Five Meals I Ate:1. Lunch: Homemade bean dip with corn chips, salsa, and cheese
2. Snack: Cup of vanilla yogurt
3. Breakfast: 2 waffles with cream cheese & strawberry/fig jam, banana, hard boiled egg, coffee
3. Dinner: Leftover BBQ Turkey Cheeseburger Rice, salad, handful candy corn
5. Snack: Cottage cheese with applesauce
*Last five places I’ve traveled:
1. Newberry, SC (for Sunday lunch/time with family)
2. Newberry, SC (for Sunday lunch/time with family)
3. Prosperity, SC (for Family Reunion)
4. Charlotte, NC (for outlet shopping @ Concord Mills)
5. Atlanta, GA (for Braves Game)
Next five places I will go (outside of my town):1. Newberry, SC (to visit family...I go weekly to them)
2. Greenville, SC (for a bday celebration with friends)
3. Lexington, SC (to do a corn maize)
4. Asheville, NC (I want to see the Biltmore at Christmas)
5. Charleston, SC (to visit friends)
Last five workouts:
1. 20 min pilates workout (from Exercise TV)
2. Zumba class
3. Zumba class
4. Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn DVD
5. Jackie Warner's Xtreme 2 in 1 workout DVD
Five things I'm digging right now:
1. 1-2 *swoon*
2. God and the wonderful things His word is teaching me
3. writing this blog
4. Zumba classes and dancing..who knew they would make me feel so happy? =)
5. Football season!!! Goooooo Cocks!
What are some of your "Fives"? Choose a column and answer away in the comments section. I'd love to hear from you!
On Friday, get excited........the recipe will feature.....what else....but cheese!
See ya'll soon~