Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fives

Has anyone ever wanted to know more about me? 


source



Well, here's your chance!

So, there's been some surveys going around the blog world called "Fives".  And, I wanted to put my 2 cents in.....

Hmmm...when do I ever NOT do that? :)

All I have to do is answer each statement with five answers..very easy peasy!


*Last five people I talked to on the phone:
1. 1-2
2. Rachel
3. 1-2
4. 1-2
5. 1-2 (Do you sense a pattern? =)...I do wayyy more texting than talking...except for my daily catch-ups with 1-2)

*Last Five Meals I Ate:
1. Lunch:  Homemade bean dip with corn chips, salsa, and cheese
2. Snack:  Cup of vanilla yogurt
3. Breakfast: 2 waffles with cream cheese & strawberry/fig jam, banana, hard boiled egg, coffee
3. Dinner: Leftover BBQ Turkey Cheeseburger Rice, salad, handful candy corn
5. Snack:   Cottage cheese with applesauce

*Last five places I’ve traveled:
1. Newberry, SC (for Sunday lunch/time with family)
2. Newberry, SC (for Sunday lunch/time with family)
3. Prosperity, SC (for Family Reunion)
4. Charlotte, NC (for outlet shopping @ Concord Mills)
5. Atlanta, GA (for Braves Game)

Next five places I will go (outside of my town):
1. Newberry, SC (to visit family...I go weekly to them)
2. Greenville, SC (for a bday celebration with friends)
3. Lexington, SC (to do a corn maize)
4. Asheville, NC (I want to see the Biltmore at Christmas)
5. Charleston, SC (to visit friends)

Last five workouts:
1. 20 min pilates workout (from Exercise TV)
2. Zumba class
3. Zumba class
4. Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn DVD
5.
Jackie Warner's Xtreme 2 in 1 workout DVD

Five things I'm digging right now:
1. 1-2 *swoon*
2. God and the wonderful things His word is teaching me
3. writing this blog
4. Zumba classes and dancing..who knew they would make me feel so happy? =)
5. Football season!!! Goooooo Cocks!



What are some of your "Fives"?  Choose a column and answer away in the comments section.  I'd love to hear from you!  

On Friday, get excited........the recipe will feature.....what else....but cheese!

Enjoy!
See ya'll soon~
B

 

No comments:

Post a Comment