Yea. I went there.
Ceasar is one of my favorite flavors. And since 1-2 likes it as well, it was a win-win.
This pizza was a win-win. We devoured almost the whole thing in one sitting...is that a problem?
I didn't think so. =)
My only complaint...is that my ceasar dressing soaked into the crust and wasn't as saucy as I'd like.
Does anyone know why that was? It gave the crust a nice flavor though. Maybe I should drizzle some on the top at the end????
Eitherway, it was great. I served it with what else....a ceasar salad. Overkill? Maybe. Great food for my soul? Absolutely.
Anyone want a slice???? I'll remake it...the first batch is gone!
See ya'll soon~
Chicken Ceasar Club Pizza
1 pizza crust, either made from a mix or pre bought (I used my Great Value brand mix from Walmart)
1 pound chicken tenders, cut up into bite sized chunks and cooked
6 slices bacon, crumbled
1/2 to 2/3 cup ceasar salad dressing (depends on how "saucy" you want the crust)
1 to 1 1/4 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
1. Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust directions.
2. If chicken isn't already cooked, cut into bite sized pieces, salt and pepper the meat, and cook in a large skillet on medium heat until cooked through and no longer pink, 7-8 minutes. If chicken is already cooked, then just make sure the pieces are bite sized. I also like to take some of the chunks and shred up some of the meat...just for different texture.
3. Prebake crust (as directed on the pizza crust directions).
4. To assemble, pour ceasar dressing onto crust and spread it out. Sprinkle chicken over dressing. Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Top with crumbled bacon.
5. Bake as directed. Slice and serve.
Notes: Could add blue cheese crumbles or chopped celery for color. Its your call. I like it simple.