Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, Monday.....

Good morning!  Hope you all had a great weekend with your family and friends.....

I personally still don't want to talk about food yet.....had alot of turkey, dressing, and pie.

So, here are a few images from this weekend:


lots of laying around on our bellies and sleeping....after consuming alot of food.....


a little bit of working out actually.....verrrry fun dvd!  I got this from the library on a whim, and I'm glad I did....challenging, but still fun...and you're in bare feet!  Makes that even easier to get a workout in....no lacing up and braving the elements.....and for us, it wasn't snow or cold..it was storms!


A little tailgating action at the end of the holiday weekend.......which brings me to this:


GOOOO COCKS!

See ya'll Wednesday!  I hope to emerge from my food coma to bring you the recipe I wanted to bring you last week!

Have a great day back...I hope its an easy one for us all!


I'm thankful for the much needed holiday weekend.  It was a great time to sleep late and relax. 


~B

No comments:

Post a Comment