Friday, September 30, 2011

Do's and Don'ts....

So, I spend alot of my days working reading blogs on the internet. And yesterday, through Jenna's blog, I stumbled upon this little gem. Why didn't I know about her site before???

Yeah, I know. I'm behind the times.

Anyway, I added her site immediately to my Google Reader, and found this post. About Do's and Don'ts. I was walking Ginger yesterday when I thought to myself I kinda wanted to add one of these to the blog. Yes, I know it isn't food related....

But, you are going to get this anyway....cuz that is how I roll.

Also, how many people know where to put the apostrophe in Don'ts? Lets see a show of hands....

Oh...you don't know either. Yeah, I forgot too. I had to look it up.



I probably should go back to elementary school and sit in the class where they cover that lesson.

I promise I will have food related recipes next week. I just wanted to do something a bit different.

I do:

*crunch acorns under my feet while walking my dog.

*enjoy time on the pond watching the water ripple while waiting to set my hook.

*have an obsession with Hello Kitty. (Look at how cute these are...thanks S for the link!)

*know I am just starting to figure myself out now...who I am, what I want. It is so cool!

*feel there is nothing better than to be in the passenger seat in 1-2's truck with the windows down and radio blaring while we are singing along. Sounds like a country song doesn't it? I know it does. And I'm so proud of it!!

I don't:

*want to wait until the end of yoga class for corpse pose.

*eat peanut butter and chocolate together. I know this will lose me some readers, but I just have to be honest. I eat them separate, just not together.

*like going to bed without being clean.

*sleep in. I'm always up with Ging, who likes 5 or 5:30 wake up calls.

*remember what I did to pass the time before food blogs came along.

 



 What are your do's and don'ts? Blog about them and leave your links in the comments. If you don't have a blog...just let me know what are some of yours are?

No comments:

Post a Comment