Thursday, May 19, 2011

Changes Coming for WTR

Well, after taking a break (and changing blog hosts), I've done alot of thinking about how I want to post, what I want to post, etc.  So, here is what I propose to do:

*post 3 times per week
*having those 3 days be themed

*Mondays:  "Recipe Re-creation"--these will be taking recipes I have found either on blogs or cookbooks or online recipe sites and giving it my own spin

*Wednesdays:  "Waffle Wednesday"--trying different waffle combos that are healthy and simple

*Fridays:  "Frugal, Fun Friday"--I want to be able to allow myself to either put up easy, cheap recipes for households on a budget or post a fun "Cooking in Pearls" video. 


This will launch next week, Monday, May 23rd.  Be on the lookout! 


What do you think?  Do you have any suggestions, comments, questions?  Let me know in the posts!  Thanks for reading!  B

No comments:

Post a Comment